Public Information Request

The City of Oronogo provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.

Hand Delivery or Mail

You may use the records request form below or obtain one from the City Hall and return it in person or via mail, fax or e-mail.

Written Form

You may submit a request for records by using the form below. All records requests must be submitted to the City Clerk's office.

Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.

Relevant Documents