Boards & Commissions

If you are interested in serving on a Board or Commission, please fill out the Volunteer Application below and return to the office of the City Clerk.  Your application will be forwarded to the Board of Alderman for review at the time of appointments.


Planning and Zoning 

Park and Recreation

Board of Adjustments


Relevant Documents